An American traditional meal including grilled meat and vegetables on flat tortilla bread. Fajitas are delicious, quick, and easy to make.
Things to know about Fajitas Recipe
Fajitas are traditional American grilled meat with vegetables over flat tortilla bread. It originated in West Texas in the late 1930s and early 1940s, and it became popular in the late 1960s.
It is also street food and is available with different stuffing. Different spices are added to the meat, which enhances the taste and gives a long-lasting aroma to taste buds. This recipe is low in cholesterol and comes under the healthy recipes category.
Appetizing American Traditional Grilled Meat with Vegetables on Flat Tortillas from Texas. Authentic Recipe of Fajitas.
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- ½ cup Soy Sauce
- ½ cup Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin Powder
- 2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 3 cloves Garlic Finely minced
- 1000 grams (2.2 lb) Steak Trimmed
- 2 cups Bell Pepper Large, yellow, green, red
- 1 cup Onion
- 12 pcs Tortillas Large
- Cut the steak pieces approximately 6 inches (15cm).
- In a bowl add all the spices along with soy sauce and garlic. Reserve 2 tbsp of marinade sauce in a bowl and set it aside.
- Add steaks pieces, marinade it well and keep in the refrigerator for 2-8 hours.
- Cut onion and bell peppers approximately ½ inches (1.5 cm) and add in reserved marinade sauce.
- Stir fry steaks pieces in a pan with oil, keep them on a plate, and rest them for about 5 minutes.
- In a pan, toast the tortillas for 2 minutes on each side.
- Place tortilla bread on a cutting board, put steak pieces on, and vegetables over it.
- Wrap it in butter paper and serve.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Cooking tip for making Fajitas
Pan should not be extra hot. Make sure to wrap the fajitas gently and do not overfill the stuffing.
What to serve with Fajitas?
It can be served with guacamole, ketchup, and garlic mayonnaise.
Variations of Fajitas
You can use chicken and other vegetables of choice like beans and some other dairy products like cheese.
Photo Disclaimer: – Images used in this article are owned by the respective individuals, artists, or other parties who post on their private social media accounts. These images only serve as an inspiration and cannot be copied (images or designs) for personal use.
Health Disclaimer: Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?