Introduction about the recipe
Master the art of signature cocktail making with a classic Tom Collins. The drink is said to have originated from a waiter in a London restaurant named Tom Collins however the drink was first printed as a recipe in Jerry Thomas’ book The Bartender’s Guide in 1876 which encourages debate to its actual origin.
This gin-based cocktail is a refreshingly popular choice is made of 1-part sugar syrup, 2-parts lemon juice, and 3-parts gin, topped with soda and a cherry garnish!
Delicious British Gin Cocktail from England – Tom Collins Recipe
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 90 ml (3.17 oz) Dry London Gin
- 30 ml (1.06 oz) Sugar Syrup
- 60 ml (2.12 oz) Lemon Juice
- 40 ml (1.41 oz) Club Soda – Sparkling Water – Seltzer Water – Fizzy Water – Carbonated Water
- 60 ml (2.12 oz) Ice Cubes
- 2 Maraschino Cherry
- 2 Lemon wedges
- In a cocktail shaker, mix the gin, sugar syrup, lemon juice, and half the ice cubes. Put the other half of the ice cubes into your serving glasses.
- Strain the cocktail mix equally into the two glasses over the ice.
- Fill up the glass with the club soda and serve with a lemon wedge and cherry – enjoy!
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Photo Disclaimer: – Images used in this article are owned by the respective individuals, artists, or other parties who post on their private social media accounts. These images only serve as an inspiration and cannot be copied (images or designs) for personal use.
Health Disclaimer: Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.