Things to know about Knickerbocker Glory Recipe
Knickerbocker glory is a quintessentially British indulging ice cream sundae, layered with sauce and various toppings served in a tall glass with an equally tall spoon. The knickerbocker glory was created in the 1920s however the reason for the name is unclear. The recipe is traditionally known to contain layers of ice cream, cream, fruit, meringue, and various sauces topped with nuts, a chocolate flake, and finished with a cherry on top. Commonly found in British seaside towns, the knickerbocker glory is a well-known summer holiday treat.
Delicious British Ice Cream Sundae with Sauce and Toppings from England. Classic Recipe of Knickerbocker Glory.
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 2 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 scoops Strawberry Ice Cream
- 75 ml (2.54 floz) Whipped Cream
- 20 grams (0.71 oz) Meringue
- 20 grams (0.71 oz) Strawberry
- 20 grams (0.71 oz) Pineapple
- 2 tbsp Raspberry Sauce
- 1 pc Maraschino Cherry
- 1 pc Wafer Biscuit
- 2 tsp Icing Sugar – Powdered Sugar – Confectioners Sugar
- Chop the fruits and crush the meringues in preparation.
- Then add a squirt of the raspberry sauce to the bottom of your tall ice cream glass.
- Next, add a scoop of vanilla and strawberry ice cream.
- Begin layering the fruit, cream, meringues, almonds, and sauce into the glass.
- Once you have added all these ingredients, dust the icing sugar over the ice cream, carefully place in the wafer and place the cherry on top.
- Enjoy using a long sundae spoon.
The key is to layer it up and pile it high!
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Photo Disclaimer: – Images used in this article are owned by the respective individuals, artists, or other parties who post on their private social media accounts. These images only serve as an inspiration and cannot be copied (images or designs) for personal use.
Health Disclaimer: Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.