Things to know about Pornstar Martini Recipe
Provocative by name, and deliciously tasty by nature, the pornstar martini is the ideal celebratory summer drink! This refreshing passionfruit cocktail bursts with tangy flavors and is the perfect celebratory drink, served with a passionfruit half and a shot of prosecco, it certainly lives up to its name. The Pornstar Martini was created in 1999 in London by Douglas Ankrah from the Lab Bar. The drink is known to be extremely simple with no other reason than being a nice, provocative, tasty drink.
Delicious British Passionfruit Cocktail from England. Traditional Recipe of Pornstar Martini.
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 1 pc Passion Fruit For the mix
- 1 pc Passion Fruit Garnish
- 90 ml (3.04 floz) Vanilla Vodka
- 30 ml (1.01 floz) Passoa Liqueur
- 1 tbsp Sugar Syrup
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 50 grams (1.76 oz) Ice Cubes
- 90 ml (3.04 floz) Prosecco Wine
- Scrape the seeds of the passionfruit into the cocktail shaker, add the vodka, passoa, sugar syrup, lime juice, and ice cubes and shake well.
- Strain out equally into two Martini glasses.
- Half the remaining passionfruit and carefully float each half on top of each cocktail. Serve the prosecco in two shot glasses along with the cocktails – enjoy!
- If you don’t have vanilla vodka you can just use regular vodka, if possible add a drop of vanilla extract into the sugar syrup instead.
- Optional to use passionfruit puree instead of Passoa liqueur to lower the alcohol content.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Photo Disclaimer: – Images used in this article are owned by the respective individuals, artists, or other parties who post on their private social media accounts. These images only serve as an inspiration and cannot be copied (images or designs) for personal use.
Health Disclaimer: Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?