Things to know about Sausage Rolls Recipe
Delicious British Sausage Rolls, Sausage meat wrapped in pastry, authentic recipe from Britain. A recipe made of pork sausage meat wrapped in buttery puff pastry, baked to golden perfection. Sausage rolls are a common British snack as they are a true crowd pleaser and the perfect item to bring to a picnic as they can be enjoyed hot or cold. This staple appetizer is often adapted and cooks get creative with their recipes coming up with a wide variety of flavors to put into these little rolls.
Delicious British Sausage Meat Wrapped in Pastry from Britain. Authentic Recipe of Sausage Rolls.
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 pc Egg
- 1 pc Onion
- 340 grams (11.99 oz) Sausage Meat
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper Powder
- 1 sheet Puff Pastry Dough
- Preheat the oven to 210C/425F and line your baking tray with parchment paper.
- Peel and dice the onion and in a large bowl combine the pork meat and onion.
- On a floured work surface, roll out the pastry to approximately 14×9 inches (35.5×23 cm) then cut in half lengthways.
- Shape the sausage into a log and put it at the center of one of the pastry doughs, bring the sides of the pastry together to wrap around the meat in a blanket of pastry, and pinch to seal. Repeat with the second pastry dough and the remaining meat.
- Cut each roll evenly into 5 pieces, Score on the top with 2 diagonal slits in each piece and place the pieces on your baking tray.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg with a fork then brush each sausage roll with the egg wash.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, the pastry will be flakey and golden, and the meat should be completely cooked. Leave for 5 minutes to cool before eating.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Photo Disclaimer: – Images used in this article are owned by the respective individuals, artists, or other parties who post on their private social media accounts. These images only serve as an inspiration and cannot be copied (images or designs) for personal use.
Health Disclaimer: Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?