Things to know about Laohu Cai Recipe
Chinese Traditional Tiger Salad from Xinjiang – Laohu Cai is an attractive salad because of its name but its original version came from Xinjiang Province on the far west side of China. It is uncooked vegetables cut in julienne with a spicy sauce and serves as a side dish or appetizer. In Xinjiang, people love to eat it together with kebabs and cold alcoholic drinks like beer. The best time to prepare the salad is during the summer season while waiting for the rest of the meal on your table. The authentic version consists of tomatoes, red chili pepper, green pepper, coriander, and red onion. It is seasoned with sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar garlic, and salt. You may also create your version by adding more vegetables and fruits depending on your preference.
Freshly and Crisp Chinese Traditional Tiger Salad from Xinjiang. Authentic Recipe of Laohu Cai.
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 1 pc Red Onion
- 2 pcs Tomato
- 1 pc green pepper As needed
- 1 pc Fresh Coriander Small
- 2 tsp Black Vinegar
- 1 pinch White Sugar – Regular Sugar – Granulated Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt As needed
- Prepare and measure all ingredients accurately ahead of time.
- Make sure to properly wash all vegetables before slicing.
- Slice all vegetables in julienne and chop the coriander.
- Using a salad bowl put all ingredients together.
- Mix vinegar, honey or sugar, and salt in a small bowl.
- Pour into the vegetable and toss using a wooden spatula.
- Serve it immediately to enjoy the freshness of the vegetables.
- Make sure that all vegetables are fresh to enjoy the salad.
- You may try other salad dressings of your choice.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Photo Disclaimer: – Images used in this article are owned by the respective individuals, artists, or other parties who post on their private social media accounts. These images only serve as an inspiration and cannot be copied (images or designs) for personal use.
Health Disclaimer: Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?