The Herring Potato Salad traditional Greek recipe is the perfect dish if you wish to follow the healthy Mediterranean diet way of living.
Delicious Greek Traditional Herring Potato Salad with Yogurt. Authentic Recipe of “Rengosaláta Me Patátes ke Giaúrti”
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 4 piece Herring
- 500 grm (1.1 lb) Potato
- 1 piece Apple
- 1 piece Onion
- ½ cup Greek Yougurt
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Wine Vinegar
- Fresh Parsley
- Mustard Powder
- Soak the herrings into the milk for approximately 7 to 8 hours.
- Drain them, remove the skin and the bones. Cut them into small pieces.
- Wash the apple, cut it in four pieces, and remove the seeds.
- In boiling water, place the potatoes for about 20 minutes.
- In boiling water, place the apple pieces for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the peel of the potatoes and cut them into cubes.
- Cut the apple in cubes.
- Slice the onion and mix in the parsley, the yoghurt, the apple pieces and the dry mustard, adding all this to the herring and mix together with the vinegar and the extra virgin olive oil.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Photo Disclaimer: – Images used in this article are owned by the respective individuals, artists, or other parties who post on their private social media accounts. These images only serve as an inspiration and cannot be copied (images or designs) for personal use.
Health Disclaimer: Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.