Fish Roe Croquettes is a delicious and fairly easy recipe, which will make you wish to make it again and again. This recipe is ideal for friends of fish roe, but also if you are looking for a dish during your fasting period.
Delicious Greek Traditional Fish Roe Croquettes. Authentic Recipe of “Taramokeftédes”
Local Recipe Name with Local Characters: Ταραμοκεφτέδες
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
- 150 grams (5.29 oz) Fish Roe
- 200 grams (7.05 oz) Breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp Flour
- ½ Bunch Dill
- ½ Bunch Fresh Parsley
- 3 pieces Spring Onions
- Fresh Mint
- Sunflower Oil
- 1 cup Flour
- Chop finely the dill, the parsley, the mint and the onions.
- Rinse the fish roe and then mix it in a bowl along with the bread crumb and 3 tablespoons of flour.
- Knead the mixture very well until firm and the ingredients are spread everywhere.
- Start shaping the Fish Roe croquette and flour them.
- Place a frying pan on the heat with the oil to burn, and place the croquettes in it.
- Keep turning them upside down until they are fried well.
- Once well fried on both sides, remove the fish roe croquettes from the pan.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Calories: 434kcalCarbohydrates: 66gProtein: 20gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 221mgSodium: 933mgPotassium: 248mgFiber: 4gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 957IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 211mgIron: 9mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!