Fish Roe Fritters Croquettes is a delicious and fairly easy recipe, which will make you wish to make it again and again. This recipe is ideal for friends of fish roe, but also if you are looking for a dish during your fasting period.
Delicious Greek Traditional Fish Roe Fritters Croquettes. Authentic Recipe of “Taramokeftédes”
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 150 grams (5.29 oz) Fish Roe
- 200 grams (7.05 oz) Breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp Flour
- ½ Bunch Dill
- ½ Bunch Fresh Parsley
- 3 pieces Spring Onion – Scallion – Green Onion
- Fresh Mint
- Sunflower Oil
- 1 cup Flour
- Chop finely the dill, the parsley, the mint and the onions.
- Rinse the fish roe and then mix it in a bowl along with the bread crumb and 3 tablespoons of flour.
- Knead the mixture very well until firm and the ingredients are spread everywhere.
- Start shaping the Fish Roe croquette and flour them.
- Place a frying pan on the heat with the oil to burn, and place the croquettes in it.
- Keep turning them upside down until they are fried well.
- Once well fried on both sides, remove the fish roe croquettes from the pan.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Photo Disclaimer: – Images used in this article are owned by the respective individuals, artists, or other parties who post on their private social media accounts. These images only serve as an inspiration and cannot be copied (images or designs) for personal use.
Health Disclaimer: Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?