Mídia Tiganitá will bring back memories of the endless Greek summertime—one of the authentic Greek appetizers of the Greek fishermen.
Things to know about Mídia Tiganitá Recipe
Greek Cuisine is mainly famous for mouthwatering seafood. One of the most enjoyable seafood items is fried Mussels Mezé – Mídia Tiganitá.
Greek fishermen consume this delicious appetizer mainly during the summer season.
The batter is made with egg, milk, and flour. Then the mussels are dipped in batter and deep-fried in the frying pan to make this very easy recipe.
Delicious Greek Traditional Fried Mussels Mezé. Authentic Recipe of “Mídia Tiganitá”
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 1500 grams (3.31 lb) Mussel
- ¾ cup Milk
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Flour
- Ground Black Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Frying the Mussels
- Wash the mussels very well and open them with a sharp knife.
- Remove the contents of the shell and wash them again.
- Drain well.
- Mix the egg, the milk the spoonful of extra virgin olive oil the salt and the pepper in a bowl.
- Add the flour and beat well until it gets smooth.
- Allow the batter tostand for 1 hour.
- Put a generous amount of the extra virgin olive oil into a frying pan and heat well.
- Dip the mussels one by one into the batter and drop in the hot oil to fry.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Photo Disclaimer: – Images used in this article are owned by the respective individuals, artists, or other parties who post on their private social media accounts. These images only serve as an inspiration and cannot be copied (images or designs) for personal use.
Health Disclaimer: Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?