Delicious Greek Traditional Marinated Liver. Authentic Recipe of “Sikotákia Marináta”
Local Recipe Name with Local Characters: Συκωτάκια μαρινάτα
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
- 1000 grams (2.2 lb) Calf Liver
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 2 tbsp Wine Vinegar
- 4 Bay Leaf
- 1 Rosemary
- Flour for Frying
- Ground Black Pepper
- Remove the skin ofthe liver, then slice it and add salt and pepper.
- Allow to stand for a while.
- Pour the oil into the frying pan, flour the liver and fry at a moderate heat, making sure the liver does not burn.
- Add 2 spoonfuls of flour to the oil in the frying pan, mix well, add the vinegar. diluting with some water.
- Then add the bayleaves, the rosemary, the salt and the pepper.
- Allow the sauce to boil for a while and finally pour over the liver when serving.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Calories: 562kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 33gFat: 44gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 557mgSodium: 130mgPotassium: 519mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 65098IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 10mgIron: 11mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!