Don’t miss this delicious recipe of Greek marinated liver Sikotákia Marináta. It is fast, cheap and easy to make. Try it now!
Things to know about Sikotákia Marináta Recipe
Greek cuisines are famous for making every part of meat into a delicious meal, and liver is no exception.
Don’t miss this mouthwatering traditional Greek recipe of marinated liver – Sikotákia Marináta. This Mediterranean dish is usually served as lunch or dinner.
Beef liver is pan-fried at moderate heat, along with rosemary and wine vinegar to make this main dish.
Delicious Greek Traditional Marinated Liver. Authentic Recipe of “Sikotákia Marináta”
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 1000 grams (2.2 lb) Calf Liver
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 2 tbsp Wine Vinegar
- 4 Bay Leaf
- 1 Rosemary
- Flour for Frying
- Ground Black Pepper
- Remove the skin ofthe liver, then slice it and add salt and pepper.
- Allow to stand for a while.
- Pour the oil into the frying pan, flour the liver and fry at a moderate heat, making sure the liver does not burn.
- Add 2 spoonfuls of flour to the oil in the frying pan, mix well, add the vinegar. diluting with some water.
- Then add the bayleaves, the rosemary, the salt and the pepper.
- Allow the sauce to boil for a while and finally pour over the liver when serving.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Photo Disclaimer: – Images used in this article are owned by the respective individuals, artists, or other parties who post on their private social media accounts. These images only serve as an inspiration and cannot be copied (images or designs) for personal use.
Health Disclaimer: Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?