Things to know about Csirke Paprikás Recipe
Hungarian chicken paprikás originated as a rustic stew cooked in a large cauldron over an open fire. It is usually prepared with chicken thighs and legs braised alongside onions and cooked in a thick, paprika-flavored broth. Now, the Hungarian people are not sure from which city it comes from, but it was the favorite food of Hungarian king I. Ferenc József.
Tasteful Hungarian Chicken Stew from the Great Hungarian Plains. Authentic Recipe of Magyar Csirke Paprikás.
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 8 pcs Chicken Drumstick
- 4 pcs Onion
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 pc Tomato
- 1 bunch Fresh Parsley
- 500 ml (16.91 floz) Cooking Cream
- 200 ml (6.76 floz) Sour Cream
- Salt To taste
- Ground Black Pepper To taste
- 200 grams (7.05 oz) Pasta or noodles
- 6 tsp Sunflower Oil
- 3 pcs Hungarian Wax Pepper or white pepper
- In a pot, boil water. Once boiling, add the pasta and cook until al dente.
- Peel the onion and chop.
- In a pan, add the sunflower oil. Sauté the onions for a few seconds then add salt and pepper.
- Once the onions are a little bit brown, add the pepper powder, chicken, white Hungarian peppers, tomatoes, and some garlic. Cook them together, and fill with water enough to cover the chicken.
- Cook the meat until soft.
- Cream together the cooking cream and sour cream. Add a little flour.
- Once the meat is cooked, pour the cream into the sauce and let it boil for about 2-4 minutes.
- Once the pasta is all cooked, mix the meat with the stew and serve it together with the pasta.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.