Things to know about Túró Rudi Recipe
“Túró Rudi” is a curd cheese snack that is very popular in Hungary. It’s a small chocolate bar with a thin dark chocolate outer coating and an inner filling of flavored curd cheese. It was originally made in 1963 with only curd cheese inside, but nowadays, it comes in various flavors such as strawberry, raspberry, and apricot.
This snack is a favorite of most kids in Hungary and can be a perfect treat for vegetarians. You can find this traditional dish almost everywhere in Hungary from bakeries to shops, cinemas, and even gas stations.
Creamy Hungarian Traditional Chocolate-Curd Cheese. Original Recipe of Túró Rudi.
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 18 grams (0.63 oz) Vanilla Sugar
- 2 tsp Sour Cream
- 500 grams (1.1 lb) Curd Cow's
- 70 grams (2.47 oz) Icing Sugar – Powdered Sugar – Confectioners Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon Zest
- 300 grams (10.58 oz) Dark Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- In a large mixing bowl, add the curd cheese, powdered sugar, sour cream, vanilla sugar, and lemon zest, and mix them well together until smooth.
- Once you've mixed the ingredients, create thin strips of it on a foil pack, and place them in the refrigerator for an hour to set.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a small saucepan together with the sunflower oil.
- Take out the cooled curd cheese sticks from the fridge, cut them into 4-5 cm (1.5-2 inch) pieces, and slowly dip them in the melted dark chocolate.
- Once you're done dipping, place them on a tray and chill for an hour to set.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Photo Disclaimer: – Images used in this article are owned by the respective individuals, artists, or other parties who post on their private social media accounts. These images only serve as an inspiration and cannot be copied (images or designs) for personal use.
Health Disclaimer: Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.