Things to know about Magyar Hagyomanyos Korozott Recipe
“Körözött” is a traditional mixture that always includes cottage cheese, Hungarian sweet paprika powder, chopped chives, parsley, and sour cream. It’s a simple paprika-spiked cheese dip. Typically served at Hungarian events, parties, and festivals, offered with breadsticks or bread slices. “Körözött” was named after the cheese of “Liptov,” “Liptauer” is an orange-hued spread loved by the people of the former Austro-Hungarian Empire. If you’re a vegetarian and visiting Hungary, make sure to try this delicious creamy dip.
Tasteful Hungarian Traditionally Flavored Cottage Cheese Dip. Authentic Recipe of Magyar Hagyomanyos Korozott.
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 1 pc Red Onion
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Cayenne Chili Powder
- 1 bunch Chives
- 250 grams (8.82 oz) Cottage Cheese
- 2 tbsp Smoked Sweet Paprika Powder Hungarian
- 1 bunch Fresh Parsley
- 0.8 cup Sour Cream
- On a cutting board, chop the red onion, parsley, and chives into small pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, cottage cheese, pepper, salt, cayenne pepper, chopped garlic, chopped parsley, chopped chives, chopped red onion, and the sweet paprika powder, mix until smooth.
- Let it rest for a few minutes for the flavors to come together.
Since this dish is a dip, serve it with bread slices or breadsticks.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.