Things to know about Chaas Recipe
Indian Traditional Buttermilk or Chaas is a refreshing drink made with yogurt. Flavored with spices, the drink is mildly sweet. In Dhaka, Bangladesh, the drink is called Laban.
The drink is common in India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. Punjab is famous for its rich variety of drinks.
The word “Chaas” means “buttermilk”.
The drink is very easy to make and helps to cure dehydration in summers. Chaas can also be made without spices.
Refreshing Indian Traditional Buttermilk from Punjab. Authentic Recipe of Chaas.
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt
- 2 cups Water Cold
- 1 pc Green Chili
- ½ inch Fresh Ginger Root
- 1 tbsp Cilantro Chopped
- ½ tsp Ground Cumin Powder
- ½ tsp Black Salt – Kala Namak
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Chaat Masala Powder
- 3 pcs Fresh Coriander Leaf
- Except for coriander leaves, take all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend the ingredients for a few seconds until the mixture becomes frothy.
- Pour the Chaas in glasses.
- Garnish the Chaas with coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately.
- You can also refrigerate the Chaas if you want to serve it later but serve it the same day.
- Instead of adding ice cubes while blending the Chaas, you can also add ice cubes at the end.
- Add more water for a thinner Chaas.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Photo Disclaimer: – Images used in this article are owned by the respective individuals, artists, or other parties who post on their private social media accounts. These images only serve as an inspiration and cannot be copied (images or designs) for personal use.
Health Disclaimer: Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?