Things to know about Besan Ke Laddu Recipe
The Indian Traditional Gram Flour Sweet Ball or Besan Ke Laddu is a yellow sphere popular across the Indian subcontinent. The sweets make an appearance at all important festivities. The word “laddu” is derived from the Sanskrit word “laddukaa” which means “sweetmeat”. It’s also commonly referred to as “avinsh”.
Punjab is popular for making these spherical balls of sweets at roadside restaurants called Dhabas. Laddu is prepared at weddings and festivals. Besan Ke Laddu is quite easy to prepare. There are variations to this dessert but Besan Ke Laddu is very liked. Other types include Coconut Laddu, Semolina Laddu, and Motichoor Ke Laddu.
Delicious Indian Traditional Gram Flour Sweet Balls from Punjab. Authentic Recipe of Besan Ke Laddu.
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 1 cup Gram Flour
- ¼ cup Clarified Butter
- ½ cup White Sugar – Regular Sugar – Granulated Sugar
- ¼ tsp Ground Cardamom Powder
- 2 tsp Nut Chopped
- Sift the gram flour.
- In a heavy bottom pan, add clarified butter and bring to heat.
- Add the gram flour and mix. Stir for 15 minutes and remove from heat.
- Add cardamom powder and let the mixture cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add sugar and nuts.
- Portion the dough and make small balls.
- Store in an airtight container.
- You can add semolina to make the Laddu crunchy.
- Add ¾ cup sugar if you want to make the Laddu very sweet.
- While roasting the Laddu, have patience and let it roast for a good time.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Photo Disclaimer: – Images used in this article are owned by the respective individuals, artists, or other parties who post on their private social media accounts. These images only serve as an inspiration and cannot be copied (images or designs) for personal use.
Health Disclaimer: Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.