Things to know about Aam Panna Recipe
As the mango season arrives, it also brings delicious mango delicacies with it. One of such tasteful delicacies is the Aam Panna.
The Indian Traditional Raw Mango Drink from Maharashtra – Aam Panna is a beverage prepared with raw mangoes. It has a beautiful yellow color and consists of heat-resistant qualities. The preparation of Aam Panna involves adding an assortment of spices like cumin and mint. It not only enhances the taste but also increases the goodness and digestive properties of the drink.
Raw mango is sour. Hence, the first step to prepare Aam Panna is boiling them to form a puree. Then you add sugar, spices, and herbs to it. There are two methods of preparing the Aam Panna. You can either prepare it fresh or make a raw mango concentrate. The concentrate stays good in the refrigerator, and whenever you feel like having Aam Paan, you can easily prepare it. In India, you may find bottles full of Aam Panna concentrate in the refrigerator. As it is easy to prepare and helps in digestion, it’s the on-the-go beverage for kids and guests in the summer season.
Refreshing Indian Traditional Raw Mango Drink from Maharashtra. Authentic Recipe of Aam Panna.
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 2 units Mango Medium
- 2 cups Water
- 1½ cup White Sugar – Regular Sugar – Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp Black Salt – Kala Namak
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cardamom Powder
- ¼ tsp Pepper Powder
- 3 units Fresh Mint or dry
- 4 units Ice Cubes
- Rinse the raw mangoes nicely and put them in a pressure cooker. Add two cups of water and cook them for about 12 minutes.
- Once the pressure cooker cools down, take the raw mangoes out and gently remove the peels.
- Once the mangoes cool down, remove the seeds with a knife and put the pulp into a bowl.
- Once you collect the pulp, add the sugar to it. You can also use jaggery instead of sugar.
- Add cumin powder, cardamom powder, black salt, and pepper powder, and mix everything well.
- Pour the concentrate into a glass jar. You can store it in the refrigerator.
- To make the drink, add 2-3 tablespoons of concentrate to a glass and add chilled water. Mix it well and add some ice cubes.
- Your Indian Traditional Raw Mango Drink from Maharashtra – Aam Panna is ready. Garnish it with some mint leaves and serve.
The amount of sugar or jaggery that you should add is double the quantity of the pulp. Suppose you have 1 cup of mango pulp. Then add 2 cups of sugar to it.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.