Things to know about Anda Bhurji Recipe
The Indian Traditional Scrambled Eggs or Anda Bhurji is an egg dish served at breakfast or for snacks. The word “Anda” means “Egg” in Hindi. The word “Bhurji” means “Scrambled”. The combination is served at homes for breakfast and also street food. Easy to prepare, the dish takes very little time to make. In South India, the dish is served with rice. In North India, the dish is served with different types of bread. Flavored with spices, the delicious meal is savory and fulfilling to eat.
Savory Indian Traditional Scrambled Eggs from Mumbai. Authentic Recipe of Anda Bhurji.
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- ¾ cup Egg
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Oil
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 pc Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 pc Green Chili Slit or finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- ¾ tsp Red Chili Powder
- ⅛ tsp Turmeric Powder – Curcuma Powder
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander
- Chop the onions and slit the green chili.
- Break the eggs in a bowl and add salt and turmeric.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin.
- Next, add onions and chilies and fry until they turn golden.
- Add ginger-garlic paste.
- Add red chili powder and Garam Masala. Fry until fragrant.
- Pour the eggs and start scrambling.
- Once the egg is cooked, turn off the stove and serve.
- You can skip Garam Masala if you want.
- You can add milk.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Photo Disclaimer: – Images used in this article are owned by the respective individuals, artists, or other parties who post on their private social media accounts. These images only serve as an inspiration and cannot be copied (images or designs) for personal use.
Health Disclaimer: Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?