Things to know about Thecha Recipe
Thecha is a spicy, hot, and mouth-watering condiment that enhances the taste of your meal. If you are low on ingredients and you want to prepare something super savory, then Thecha is the one side dish that you should make.
The Indian Traditional Spicy Green Chili Condiment from Maharashtra – Thecha is a side dish that will complement your food. It consists of green chilis, peanuts, garlic, and coriander, blended to make a hot delicacy. You can have Thecha with bread or Bhakri, and it will instantly take your tastebuds on a roller coaster ride.
The traditional method of preparing Thecha involves grinding the ingredients in a Mortar Pestle. Its texture is coarse, and you can see the tiny bits of chili and garlic in this condiment. If you blend it into a paste, it will become a Chutney. Thecha is a frequent preparation in the homes of Maharashtra. The traditional combination of Bhakri and Thecha is very loved. It is also one of the main preparations for festive occasions and functions.
Authentic Recipe of Thecha. Savory Indian Traditional Spicy Green Chili Condiment from Maharashtra.
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 1/4 cup Green Chili Roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp Peanut
- 2 tbsp Garlic Chopped
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Fresh Coriander Roughly chopped
- Salt As needed
- To make Thecha, take a non-stick pan and add peanuts to it. Dry roast the peanuts on low flame. Once roasted, remove the skin from the peanuts. Set aside.
- Now in the same heat oil. Add the green chili and cook them for 2-3 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Now add garlic and mix well. Saute this mixture for one minute and then turn off the flame.
- Let the mixture cool down to room temperature. Once it cools down, grind the mixture into a coarse-textured mix with a mortar pestle.
- Transfer into a bowl. You can store it in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Enjoy your Indian Traditional Spicy Green Chili Condiment from Maharashtra – Thecha with Bhakri.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Photo Disclaimer: – Images used in this article are owned by the respective individuals, artists, or other parties who post on their private social media accounts. These images only serve as an inspiration and cannot be copied (images or designs) for personal use.
Health Disclaimer: Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?