Things to know about Toot Candy Recipe
This Iranian candy is made of almond flour and pistachios, seasoned with cardamom and rose water. It was named Mulberry Candy because of its appearance. The small cone resembles white mulberry fruit hence the name. it’s a traditional sweet most commonly made at Persian new year called ‘Nowruz’. A festival celebrated for 7 seven days. Many confectionaries also sell these candies but it is very easy to make at home. It’s a mix-only recipe, you don’t need to cook and you can store it for many days. Rose water is a very authentic Persian element that is found in many Iranian dishes, this candy also gives an authentic original taste with added rose water.
Delicious Iranian Traditional White Mulberry Candy. Authentic Recipe of Toot Candy.
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 1 cup Almond Slivered
- 1 cup Icing Sugar – Powdered Sugar – Confectioners Sugar
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon Powder
- 3 tsp Rose Water
- 30 pcs Pistachio Slivered
- ½ cup White Sugar – Regular Sugar – Granulated Sugar
- Grind slivered almonds and pistachios.
- Add rose water, powdered sugar, and cinnamon powder. Mix it well, it should form a dough not too sticky or too dry.
- Place regular sugar in a shallow dish.
- Take a little dough and form a cone shape from it, about the size of your thumb.
- Then gently roll this cone into sugar.
- Add a slivered pistachio at the base of each tut.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Photo Disclaimer: – Images used in this article are owned by the respective individuals, artists, or other parties who post on their private social media accounts. These images only serve as an inspiration and cannot be copied (images or designs) for personal use.
Health Disclaimer: Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.