Things to know about Kamikaze Recipe
Japanese Traditional Cocktail Drink from Tokyo – Kamikaze was first served in 1907 and is a classic disco cocktail. Alcohol enthusiasts believe that it originates from Tokyo right after World War II. It happened during the American colonization of Japan. The word kamikaze means “divine wind,” made from ingredients that are very refreshing to drink. Mostly, it is served as an aperitif that drinks straight-up using a cocktail glass. The traditional drink is mixed with orange liqueur and lime juice. The citrus bite is what gives this cocktail drink a different crisp and refreshing flavor. Make sure to shake it ice cold for at least 10 seconds right before you drink it.
Refreshing Japanese Traditional Cocktail Drink from Tokyo. Authentic Recipe of Kamikaze.
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 30 mL (1.01 floz) Vodka
- 30 mL (1.01 floz) Triple Sec
- 30 mL (1.01 floz) Lime Juice Fresh
- 1 slice Lime Garnish
- Prepare and measure all ingredients accurately ahead of time.
- Using a cocktail shaker, put some ice cubes inside.
- Add vodka, triple sec, and the lime juice.
- Afterward, shake all ingredients until all are well blended.
- Pour into a cocktail glass or Martini glass.
- Garish the glass with lime or any fruit of your choice as long as it is citrus.
- Serve the drink immediately to enjoy its crisp and refreshing taste.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.