Things to know about Karadjordjeva Snicla Recipe
Karadjordje’s rolled Fried Steak was born in Belgrade in 1959 by Chef Mica Stojanovic. He had to make Chicken Kyiv for very important political visitors from the Soviet Union but he didn’t have chicken anymore. So he came up with using veal. He wasn’t satisfied with the results so he decided to put some tartar sauce on top and serve it with potatoes and tomatoes. In the end, the dish ended up looking like Karadjordje’s Order of the Star medal, and that’s where the name came from. The dish is quite easy to make and is very delicious. You can make it with pork, veal, or chicken. The most important part is the tartar sauce and potatoes.
Delicious Serbian Traditional Karadjordje’s Rolled Fried Steak. Authentic Recipe of Karadjordjeva Snicla.
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 200 grams (7.05 oz) Meat Fillet Pork, Chicken, veal
- 50 grams (1.76 oz) Sour Cream
- 80 grams (2.82 oz) Ham
- 100 grams (3.53 oz) Trappist Cheese
- 100 grams (3.53 oz) Flour
- 100 grams (3.53 oz) Breadcrumbs
- 300 ml (10.14 floz) Oil
- 2 pcs Egg
- Evenly thin out or flatten the fillet with a meat hammer and season it with salt and pepper to taste.
- On the flattened meat put ham, cheese, and sour cream.
- Tightly roll the meat and tuck in the sides.
- Coat the meat in flour, then eggs, and lastly, bread crumbs.
- Fry on every side until golden.
Serve with French fries and tartar sauce.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.