Things to know about Pimientos de Padrón Recipe
If you are wondering what makes this Spanish tapa all the rave, it’s because for every pepper you pick up, you’re never really too sure if it’s going to be mildly spicy, really spicy, or not spicy at all. It’s a different surprise with every bite. These little, bright green peppers are specifically grown in Galicia, in the northwestern part of Spain. This tapa, amongst all that the entire country has to offer, has to be the simplest but tastiest one. This recipe only requires 3 ingredients and about 10 minutes of your time. Easy on the pocket, won’t consume much of your time, and will leave you coming back for more before this reaches the dinner table.
Delicious Spanish Traditional Padron Variety Peppers. Authentic Recipe of Pimientos de Padrón.
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 300 grams (10.58 oz) Padrón Pepper
- Olive Oil For frying
- Salt To taste
- Before anything else, prepare all equipment and ingredients before you start.
- Put the Padrón peppers in a colander and rinse well under cold running water. Gently pat dry using a kitchen towel. Set aside.
Pimientos de Padrón
- On a nonstick pan, heat the olive oil at high heat until it is hot, but not smoking.
- Add the peppers and toss occasionally. Cook further until the skin of the peppers starts to blister and is tender. Give it a good brown, but do not burn them.
- Transfer the cooked Padrón peppers to a serving plate.
- Finish off generously with some Mediterranean Sea salt, serve and enjoy!
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Photo Disclaimer: – Images used in this article are owned by the respective individuals, artists, or other parties who post on their private social media accounts. These images only serve as an inspiration and cannot be copied (images or designs) for personal use.
Health Disclaimer: Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?