Delicious traditional Hungarian sour cream sausage potato soup recipe of Tejfolos Kolbaszos Krumplileves from a Hungarian Grandmother’s recipe book.
Things to know about Tejfolos Kolbaszos Krumplileves Recipe
“Tejfolos Kolbaszos Krumplileves” is one of the most famous Traditional soups in Hungary. It’s a very easy soup to make, and its flavors are unique.
It is a favorite dish in many Hungarian families’ kitchens. It is usually served for lunch as a main dish with some sour cream on the top.
Delicious Traditional Hungarian Sour Cream Sausage Potato Soup. Authentic Recipe of Tejfolos Kolbaszos Krumplileves.
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 3 pcs Potato Large
- 1 pc Hungarian Sausage
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 50 grams (1.76 oz) Smoked Bacon
- 1 pc Red Onion Small
- 1 pc Carrot Large
- 2000 ml (67.63 floz) Water
- 2 pcs Bay Leaf
- 1 clove Garlic To taste
- 1 pinch Salt To taste
- ½ tbsp Smoked Sweet Paprika Powder Hungarian
- ½ tbsp Pastry Flour – Fine Flour
- ½ cup Milk
- Peel the potatoes, red onion, and carrots. Slice them into small cubes.
- Slice the Hungarian sausage into thin ring slices, and the bacon into small cubes.
- In a large pot, sauté the onion and bacon until golden brown.
- Once the onion is ready, remove the pot from the heat, add the sweet paprika powder and stir well together using a wooden spoon.
- Pour the water and add the bay leaves, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook for 5-10 minutes.
- After a few minutes, add the carrots, potatoes, and sausages into the pot and cook for 40 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix the flour, milk, and sour cream in a mixing bowl until smooth, then pour into the pot and stir it all together for a few seconds.
- Once all the ingredients are well cooked, turn off the heat and serve the soup on a deep plate.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
What to serve with Tejfolos Kolbaszos Krumplileves?
When your soup is ready, serve it on a deep plate with a tablespoon of sour cream on the top and some white bread on the side.
Photo Disclaimer: – Images used in this article are owned by the respective individuals, artists, or other parties who post on their private social media accounts. These images only serve as an inspiration and cannot be copied (images or designs) for personal use.
Health Disclaimer: Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?