Things to know about Bela Corba Recipe
Bela Corba is the most popular soup in Serbia. The name came from the color of the soup which is off-white. The dish is made for almost every occasion: slava, weddings, funerals, etc. This is a very nutritious meal because all the vegetables and the meat are made in the same pot and without changing the water, making it perfect for curing the flu. It’s great for curing symptoms like cough, runny nose, etc. Bela Corba is made from white chicken meat, potatoes, carrots, and onions. You can also add pasta to it (ditalini or fideo). If you prepare the vegetables before you start making the soup the cooking time will be shorter.
Refreshing Traditional Serbian Chicken Cream Soup. Authentic Recipe of Bela Corba.
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 400 grams (14.11 oz) Chicken Breast Fillet
- 3 pcs Potato Medium
- 1 pc Celery Medium
- 1 pc Onion Large
- 1 pc Carrot Medium
- 1 pc Bay Leaf
- Salt To Taste
- Pepper Powder To Taste
- Dried Parsley To Taste
- 3000 ml (101.44 floz) Water
- 2 pcs Egg
- 500 ml (16.91 floz) Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Butter Melted
- Peel and cut the potatoes and carrots into small pieces.
- Cut the celery into slightly bigger pieces.
- Mince the onions.
- In a pot add everything for your soup except the meat, pour the water and cook over high heat.
- Once the water boils reduce to medium heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces.
- Remove the vegetables from the stock and set them aside.
- In the stock, add the meat and cook for about 20 minutes. Add in the vegetables.
- To make the soup paste, mix the eggs with sour cream and add a little bit of stock so the temperature of the paste will be even with the soup.
- Then pour the paste into the soup.
- To garnish the soup pour melted butter on top.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.