Things to know about Gyzzyrma Recipe
Gyzzyrma is a traditional flatbread that is served with tallow or animal fat cracklings. One should tear off a piece and dip it into the stew to scoop out. It is similar to South Asian flatbread or Indian tortillas. This is a pretty easy recipe and only uses a few ingredients. Also, it does not need to rest for a long time because we don’t use yeast in it. This flatbread is best served when hot, or you must keep it wrapped in the kitchen towel to keep it soft for a long time. It’s cooked all year round as kebab wraps or as a side with stews.
Delicious Traditional Turkmen Flatbread. Authentic Recipe of Gyzzyrma.
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 2 tsp Salt
- 300 ml (10.14 floz) Water Lukewarm
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 500 grams (1.1 lb) Flour
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt, and oil.
- Slowly add water and knead until it forms a soft dough.
- Equally, divide it into 8 (depending on the recipe yield). Roll them into a ball.
- Cover the dough and let it ret for about 5 minutes.
- On a floured surface. Flatten the dough to about 22 cm (8.5 inches) in diameter.
- Heat a pan and place the dough on it.
- Flip the dough. The bread is ready when black spots appeared.
- Remove from the pan and wrap with a kitchen towel.
Serve with meat tallow Gowurdak or stew.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.