Garidosaláta is a Greek-style prawn salad that is an easy and fast recipe to prepare. Is suitable not only as an appetizer but also as a side dish or inclusive as a snack. It’s the perfect dish for using it at birthday or cocktail parties or inclusive having it as dinner.
Delicious Greek Traditional Prawn Salad. Authentic Recipe of “Garidosaláta”
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
- 1000 grams (2.2 lb) Prawn
- 500 grams (1.1 lb) Potato
- ½ cup Caper
- 5 units Egg Hard Boiled
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- Fresh Parsley
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Wash the prawns and then boil them with some vinegar and salt, but without water, for 15 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into small cubes and then boil them, making sure they don't turn mushy.
- Boil the eggs and cutthem into large pieces and add them into a salad bowl.
- Add the capers, the cleaned and boiled prawns and 2 spoonfuls of mayonnaise.
- Mix well andarrange in the bowl.
- Pour the rest ofthe mayonnaise over this and garnish with the sprigs of parsley.