Garidosaláta recipe is a Greek-style prawn salad that is an easy and fast recipe to prepare. Is suitable not only as an appetizer but also as a side dish or inclusive as a snack. It’s the perfect dish for using it at birthday or cocktail parties or inclusive having it as dinner.
Delicious Greek Traditional Prawn Salad. Authentic Recipe of “Garidosaláta”
— General Atributes of This Recipe:
— ADAPT THE SERVINGS OR PORTIONS BY ENTERING YOUR DESIRED VALUE —
- 1000 grams (2.2 lb) Prawn
- 500 grams (1.1 lb) Potato
- ½ cup Caper
- 5 units Egg Hard Boiled
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- Fresh Parsley
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Wash the prawns and then boil them with some vinegar and salt, but without water, for 15 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into small cubes and then boil them, making sure they don't turn mushy.
- Boil the eggs and cutthem into large pieces and add them into a salad bowl.
- Add the capers, the cleaned and boiled prawns and 2 spoonfuls of mayonnaise.
- Mix well andarrange in the bowl.
- Pour the rest ofthe mayonnaise over this and garnish with the sprigs of parsley.
— Specific Atributes of This Recipe:
Photo Disclaimer: – Images used in this article are owned by the respective individuals, artists, or other parties who post on their private social media accounts. These images only serve as an inspiration and cannot be copied (images or designs) for personal use.
Health Disclaimer: Agoralia is not responsible for any health problems that could be related to the information provided on the website. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. The content is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional medical advice reliance on or use of the information on the website is at their own risk. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.